Making an Insurance Claim with Motorcade
If you need to make a claim, Motorcade aim to make the process as painless as possible
We are proud to provide excellent customer service and be there when it matters. Should you need to make a claim, please contact us as soon as possible. As well as guiding you through every step, we’ll go out of our way to help you in any way we can.
In the unfortunate event that you were to have an accident, Motorcade and its partners are pleased to say we offer a variety of different services to assist you. These include: roadside assistance, vehicle replacement, legal advice and vehicle repair.
Please follow these steps if involved in an accident, as soon as is safe to do so:
- Your personal safety is paramount, so please get into a safe position before exchanging details.
- Call the emergency services.
- Don’t admit any personal liability at the scene.
- Exchange names and addresses with everyone involved in the incident.
- Swap further details, such as registration numbers and make/model of vehicle.
- If it is safe to do so, take photos of of any damage to vehicles, registration plates and of any passengers involved.
- Take down the details of any potential witnesses and try to get any additional pictures of the incident in question.
- When you have all of the pertinent information, please contact us immediately.